We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
HealthEquity seeks a candidate for the position of Senior DevOps Engineer (Automation Development). You will join our DevOps team as we head down the path toward continuous deployment. You will work with Software Engineers, DBA's, System Administrators, Network Engineers, and fellow DevOps Engineers. If you have solid experience in various DevOps positions, such as a System Administrator, QA Automation Engineering, or Network Administrator then apply now!
What you’ll be doing
- Become familiar with our technology and products
- Build and deploy processes for our software
- Build and deploy new servers on our network
- Create fully automated solutions that will create new machines, which automatically provision these machines.
- Own our operations development, test and production environments
- Build relationships and provide technical support for multiple DevOps, network, DBA, and software teams throughout HealthEquity. Have prior experience working with systems administrators, DevOps engineers, network administrators, and software engineers.
- Implement creative DevOps monitoring solutions and provide full visibility into our systems.
- Front line support of our production systems
- With the DevOps team engage in Scrum (agile development) support and provide mentoring for junior DevOps engineers and administrators.
- Monthly on-call is required, in case of network, DevOps, or other technical emergencies.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS/CS/Engineering and 3 years of equivalent work experience is required or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- 1 year in a leadership position, with proven leadership skills.
- Qualifications for DevOps Engineering position includes many/most of the following experience:
- Previous experience as any of the following: DevOps Engineer, Systems Administrator, QA Automation Engineer, Network Analyst, or Network Administrator.
- Windows Server and IIS Administration
- DevOps tools: New Relic, Splunk, Solarwinds, Octopus Deploy, Chef or related tools vital to Automation and Monitoring
- Building and publishing iOS and Android applications
- Hypervisor Management and Configuration
- PowerShell, .Net and SQL
- Experience with Embedded DevOps
- Continuous Integration and Continuous DevOps Deployment
- Knowledgeable on current DevOps Engineering trends and best practices
- Be a well-organized team contributor who is unafraid of context switching
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision to save healthcare. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.