We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and driven Systems Engineer Lead to join our team in Draper, Utah. You will be responsible for leading and supporting a team of talented System Engineers. You will also be overseeing and directing the implementation, management and maintenance of business-critical systems in a regionally diverse environment. As a lead you will need to have an advance knowledge and be able to provide support, advice and a roadmap of HealthEquity systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing and performing analysis, acquisition, installation, maintenance, and upgrades of server hardware, operating systems, and software utilities in multiple datacenters
- Collaborating with various teams to deploy and troubleshoot production and development systems.
- Providing system administration of server hardware, operating systems, application software, and overall solutions.
- Maintaining server backup systems and monitoring performance.
- Creating and updating procedures, standards and documentation. Including installation, use, system configurations, and problem-solving.
- Collecting and analyzing system performance metrics.
- Working with Infrastructure Architect and team to optimize existing infrastructure systems.
- Participate in 7x24 on-call rotation and maintenance windows
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years’ experience as a Systems Administrator or System Engineer
- Experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles, and security practices
- Excellent ability to converse with multiple customers of varying technical skills and knowledge.
- Understanding of audit processes specifically with SOC and SOX
- Experience with automation using PowerShell and scripting.
- Solid understanding of SAN topologies and concepts
- Working experience with the following:
- VMware ESXi
- Active Directory Domain and Group Policy Administration.
- Cisco and HP Server hardware
- Security hardening via group policies, local policies, scripting, etc.
- Backup equipment and backup software
- SolarWinds, Splunk or other monitoring software.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.