We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Owner (PO) to join our team in Draper, Utah. You will maximize the value of the product and the productivity of the development team. You will be part of a fast moving, innovative team that consists of Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts and Product Managers. You will collaborate with business and technical teams to analyze market problems, build prioritized backlogs and work with development teams to deliver quality products.
What you’ll be doing
- Works with Product Managers to understand the market demands, priorities, and overall product strategy
- Work with one or more engineering teams to delivery timely, quality releases that provide high business value and exceed customer expectations
- Manages and support key Product initiatives across multiple teams
- Mentors and leads other Product Owners to better practice
- Work closely with the Product Managers and cross-functional stakeholders to define, prune and prioritize the product backlog to ensure alignment with changing business needs
- Collaborate with engineering technical leadership to ensure key architectural roadmap items are properly represented in the product backlog
- Become the primary source for user story details and priorities for your team and stakeholders
- Work with your team and Product Managers to build, document, and accept development stories using well-documented acceptance criteria
- Participate in all phases of product planning and development
- Assist in the management of our Agile/Lean Processes
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define and execute comprehensive plans for customer Beta programs
- Support the effort in gathering and breaking down feature requirements into deliverable product increments
- Collaborates with team(s) to define release scope, overall design approach and delivery plan
- Serves as the product subject matter expert that is the liaison between engineering and other departments
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years’ experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Business Analyst designing, implementing or developing SaaS software
- A demonstrated business acumen that enables decision making around problem solving and prioritization
- A strong technical acumen and attention to detail
- Proven ability to support and manage teams
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean software environment
- Experience in managing process improvement efforts
- Exceptional listening, written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) credentials a plus
- Knowledge of Aha! tools and Team Foundation Server (TFS) a Plus
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision to save healthcare. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.