We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate Associate Manager, Software to join our team in Draper, Utah. You will be responsible for mentoring our Agile support teams in delivering tooling, frameworks that help enable product development teams to deliver high quality products that ensure alignment with our architectural vision and strategy. You will also support Agile teams in becoming high functioning while following Agile and SDLC best practices.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching, mentoring and develop team members. Also hire new team members
- Foster a spirit of teamwork, unity among team members that allows for open collaboration, working effectively together to enable team and the department to succeed
- Empower team to take responsibility for their work, meeting their specific, team, and company goals
- Understanding of development and testing practices, as well as full software development lifecycle (SDLC) across the organization
- Assist in establishing, adhering to department policies, development standards, and Agile practices that align with SDLC and industry standards
- Responsible for developing new and maintaining current tools and frameworks that enable Scrum teams to become self-organized and high functioning
- Responsible for ensuring high quality tools and frameworks are delivered quickly with quality using lean work practices that align with our overall architectural vision; while following department, Agile, and SDLC policies, standards, and practices
- Review and analyze existing tools and frameworks for efficiency and effectiveness, using lean principles, work practices, to ensure alignment with our overall technical vision and architectural strategy
- Guide team members towards solving technical challenges and problems that coincide with the direction of our architectural strategy
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in a Technology related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working through product solution design, development, testing, and release cycles utilizing SDLC best practices
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with enterprise level applications and platforms utilizing the following technologies: ASP.NET, WCF, Entity Framework, TSQL, Automation and integration platforms and solutions
- Demonstrated management skills, with proven ability to inspire team members, hold self and team accountable, and to drive positive change throughout the organization
- Strong communication skills, utilizing different communication channels and tools
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and partnerships across key functional support areas
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery environment that promote DevOps methodologies and work practices
- Aptitude to understand, support, and mentor team members towards implementing varying levels of software, and system-level design patterns and principles, including BDD (Behavioral Driven Design), DDD (Domain Driven Design), and TDD (Test Driven Development) suggested
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision to save healthcare. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.