We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a talented Senior Program Manger to join our Product team in Draper, Utah. You will play a key role in driving cross-functional collaboration, execution of critical company initiatives and product launches. You will manage multiple complex projects, virtual teams while coordinating efforts of several departments focused on the delivery of HealthEquity products, differentiating features and business objectives.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and manage project charters/plans for strategic initiatives and significant product and functionality launches
- Drive communication and management of project scope, schedule, budget, risks, and vendors using project management methodology
- Collaborate and coordinate with department leaders and subject matter experts across business functions for product launch and execution plans
- Provide ongoing status reports indicating project health and progress
- Conduct project post mortems and assist with implementation of continuous improvement
- Coordinate with all areas of the business in preparation for the release of new features, products, or services
- Establish key milestones and coordinate sequencing of projects to accomplish objectives in a timely manner
What you will need to be successful
- BA/BS degree required
- Preferred 5+ years of similar experience and leadership, including program/project management responsibilities such as planning and managing overall schedule, priorities and communication with key clients and project stakeholders
- Excellent consultative and communication skills to lead and facilitate discussions between Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Engineering
- Proven experience running projects using Project Management methodology
- Proven experience managing complex projects to successful completion including the ability to navigate complex environments and work within matrix-based organizations and effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks and concerns to senior management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for identifying critical paths and dependencies for delivering applications and services
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others and lead large cross-functional virtual teams toward a common objective
- An understanding of healthcare financial accounts (HSA, HRA, and FSA) and healthcare insurance is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasion skills
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education budget
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.