We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate Data Operations Analyst II to join our team in Draper, Utah. You will be the primary contact for issues regarding data integration and the Business-to-Business contact for our integrated partners. Your passion must be in fixing what's broken, developing an understanding of downstream dependencies, being motivated to streamline complex processes, and for delivering accurate information.
What you’ll be doing
Data Operations/Partner Support
- Be the primary point of contact for partners/employers in assigned book of business.
- Orchestrate and coordinate work being done for your partners by Associate and Senior Operations Analysts or other departments.
- Oversee file process monitoring, ensure their partners/employers issues are getting documented and issues are reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Contact Partners/Employers when files didn't arrive as expected.
- Follow ITIL workflow standards and prioritize work following said standards.
- Set up file movers, and maintain existing movers.
- Track SSO/Web Service certificate expiration.
- Resolve intermediate level file processing and data issues.
- Become fluent in SQL, XML to find, understand, and resolve file processing and data issues.
- Read/understand C# to see how/why code is manipulating data in systems.
- Conduct file mapping testing to determine root cause of error.
- Oversee proactive report creation and actively contact partners/employers for items defined as action items in the proactive reports.
- Build/run intermediate level ADHOC reports.
- When other resources are unavailable be available to assist and plan User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate with data operations related projects as subject matter expert.
Education & Improvement
- Create & improve Policy & Procedure for processes their role owns.
- Train interdepartmental employees on how HealthEquity’s systems work, specifically Data Operations systems and responsibilities.
- Stay current on data exfiltration prevention and play an active role in securing HealthEquity data.
- Be the source of experience and knowledge for Data Operations Analyst I
- Be available to train and assist positions junior to their own.
- Require minimal oversight, and assist other team members in decision making.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3 + years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst in information systems, product development, healthcare operations, or financial services with experience in business to business interaction, file-mapping/ETL or other implementations, process improvement, or other data operations.
- Highly adaptable, with ability to rapidly assimilate new information, translating what has been learned into permanent solutions.
- Strong PC skills including MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Access and Excel.
- Proficiency with MS SQL.
- Familiarity with C# and XML.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Agile development methods.
- Excellent consultative, communication skills and report writing ability.
- An understanding of healthcare financial accounts (e.g. HSA, HRA, and FSA) is highly desirable.
- Be a strong team player, well organized and able to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities simultaneously.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education budget
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.