We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will review results of salary surveys, evaluate market and economic trends, compile, analyze and interpret data to recommend salary ranges, adjustments and hiring rates. This role will report directly to the SVP of Finance while working closely with members of the People Team.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead regular bench-marking processes to analyze market data to evaluate roles and determine competitiveness of salaries and total compensation
- Review and analyze internal and external data to develop pay recommendations, advising the People team regarding individual pay decisions to ensure consistency, equity and competitiveness
- Research and understand current and new roles in order to evaluate positions and make recommendations for appropriate salary grading and pay levels
- Review and provide guidance on new hire offers
- Prepares and evaluates position descriptions, performs market pricings, assigns job bands and maintains the integrity of the compensation structure
- Assist with administration of annual compensation processes, including base salary merit increases and equity grants
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions and analyze business outcomes
- Participate in development of compensation policies and procedures
- Lead annual sales team compensation plan design, documentation and communication
- Proactively identify ways to improve, automate and/or streamline compensation processes
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources or related area.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required in a corporate compensation analyst role
- Knowledge of compensation principles and practices required
- Familiarity with compensation benchmarking tools preferably Payscale and Radford
- Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills with the ability to understand and communicate the meaning of the data being presented
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to build and maintain relationships across the organization
- Lead information gathering sessions to obtain insights for researching and networking with other companies to keep abreast of best practices and trends in compensation
- Ability to work independently
- Create materials to effectively communicate compensation programs, policies and practices to team members and leaders
- Prior experience with Total Rewards programs that includes equity compensation is a plus
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.