We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
HealthEquity is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to serve as a key member of HealthEquity’s Marketing team. This person will help drive the strategy and tactical execution of digital marketing campaigns to increase engagement and drive action among accountholders using marketing automation.
The ideal candidate will drive accountholder nurturing initiatives to execute, optimize and scale marketing campaigns through a marketing automation platform. You will support digital and accountholder-facing marketing efforts by setting up an end-to-end processes which will include planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting on the marketing campaigns. You must:
- Have experience working within a marketing automation platform, such as Marketo or Eloqua
- Have a proven track record creating innovative, data-driven B2C marketing campaigns
- Provide thought leadership in digital customer engagement
- Have past experience leveraging a range of digital technologies and strategies to shape/enhance customers’ overall experience using data-driven insights
What you’ll be doing
- Create, execute and optimize marketing campaigns using a marketing automation platform
- Help develop and execute a marketing engagement strategy that produces measurable results
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion rates
- Oversee process and technical integration of marketing automation platform
- Collaborate with vendors to implement new tools, automate data capture, and deploy engagement strategies
- Manage HealthEquity’s marketing automation platform
- Manage and grow our strategic marketing technology relationships
- Analyze and report on system and campaign performance across all applicable lifecycle stages
- Ability to take direction as well as provide strategic insight
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, reporting, optimization and experimentation (A/B testing, etc.) to meet or exceed company goal
- Regularly communicate campaign performance to key business partners
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications or related field
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in B2C marketing and demand generation campaigns for service-oriented companies (healthcare or financial industries, preferred)
- Expertise in a marketing automation platform, such as Marketo or Eloqua (required)
- Experience implementing a marketing automation platform (preferred)
- Experience in marketing automation operations and scoring systems
- Experience testing and running email and nurture programs to drive increased engagement
- Experience with best practices for list management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in marketing and communication
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.