We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
Are you a collaborative, driven person who likes improving the process of developing, testing, and deploying code? Can you play nice with both humans and machines? Are you curious? Do you like solving problems?
We’re looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our team in Draper, UT. We need someone who has the desire, skills and passion to make a direct impact on the success of our industry-leading Health Savings Account products and services.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with development teams and business experts to implement creative solutions to improve the quality of software and processes
- Support platforms that our application and systems depend on
- Work in a self-organizing team environment where you determine your tasks using Kanban methodologies in coordination with your team
- Report system level errors/failures to internal and external parties when needed
- Reduce the # of defects found by customers
- Work with teams to Implement new CI/CD methodologies
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent related work experience
- 3 years or more relevant work experience in development or test automation
- Proficient in coding with C# (preferred) or other languages
- Experience with git
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience using SQL or other relational database languages
- Experience with TFS, Visual Studio and Scrum helpful
- Experience with cutting edge software delivery tools helpful (containers, kubernetes, azure etc.)
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.