We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
HealthEquity provides a solution to an issue of growing importance to American families: affording lifelong health care. More than two million members are paying less for health insurance, taking control of medical bills and building health savings for life with HealthEquity health savings accounts (HSAs). Our expert advisors, who are available every hour of every day, offer helpful insight to maximize savings.
HealthEquity’s leadership and 900+ team members embrace a unique culture symbolized by the purple in the Company’s logo. Being “purple” means standing out from the crowd by going above and beyond to help others, including fellow team members, members, business partners, and the community. To keep its culture strong in the face of rapid growth, HealthEquity has a deliberate strategy to develop talented team members for promotion. We encourage all ‘purple’ people to apply to HealthEquity.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and coordinate new client implementation (working as a conduit between partner/client and internal implementation resources)
- Primary contact for all issues and opportunities related to the client during the implementation period
- You will have the opportunity to dive into our product and service offerings learning everything about CDHC, HRAs and HSAs. You will also gain knowledge of our innovative systems and processes. We ask you to challenge the status quo; if you see areas for improvement, speak up!
- Solve complex problems and provide professional coaching to our clients on effective use of our online tools
- Perceive beyond the obvious; possess critical thinking skills enabling you to ask the right questions, anticipate the client's next question, and identify opportunities to drive client adoption of our product suite
- Influence and persuade clients to change their behavior regarding their health care administration
- Exhibit passion for delivering superior client service by going above and beyond; doing whatever it takes to ensure each client contact is a positive, enjoyable experience
- Build client loyalty by delivering excellent follow-through and follow-up to our clients
- Continually strive to improve your knowledge of HRAs and HSAs by accessing our on-line tools and attending our education programs
- Accelerate company growth by thinking beyond the norm and contributing new ideas
What you will need to be successful
The ideal candidate for the Client Services Onboarding Specialist is really smart…a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, plus 3 to 5 years of client service experience.
- Track record of maintaining customer accounts through exceptional service
- Strong interpersonal communications skills and flexibility to appropriately influence others from an internal and external perspective
- Strong ability to identify customer needs and ability to provide proper decision making for utilizing internal business capabilities to solve the client’s needs
- Strong team player, well organized and ability to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, and adept at developing internal and external (both partner and distributor) relationships
- Strong customer service focus, work ethic, and attention to detail are critical to success in this position
- Previous experience with HSA, FSA, and HRA administration
- Demonstrated aptitude for superior interpersonal, communication, professional teaming, organizational, and technology skills
- Exceptional ability to build trust and rapport with clients and fully meet their needs within a specified SLA
- Strong ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and proficiency in all aspects of account maintenance
- Highly motivated with the ability to work as a team player and also as an individual contributor
- Able to acquire the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively solve customer’s issues
- Previous experience working in medical banking institution is an asset
- Outstanding phone skills a must
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.