We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
The Member Services Team Leader will successfully lead, grow and develop the Member Services Team into a center of education and excellence. Bringing innovative ideas to the organization that allow for us to scale the purple magic and embrace the purple culture while increasing assets under management through education. The key to success in this position is to ensure a team-wide focus on improving all aspects of Member Services. This includes direct support of team members, new enhanced systems/processes, out of the box communication and so much more. The person selected will be responsible for mentoring and motivating team members. Must be purple and professional. Keen focus on connecting health and wealth.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead monthly 1x1 meetings with each team member to discuss job performance, development path, metrics, call evaluation and additional projects.
- Review performance plans with the objective to ensure each team member is fully aware of their performance at all times compared to their development plan and goals.
- Complete monthly call evaluations when necessary. Provide prompt coaching and feedback to team members pertaining to QAs. Attend Quality Calibration meetings.
- Manage daily team activities; attendance, schedules, adherence exceptions, phone queues, etc…
- Partner with WFM/Intraday to ensure that all Service Level commitments are delivered.
- Provide on the spot (in the same day) feedback/coaching to team members.
- Manage and work necessary cases within required OLA.
- Take escalated calls as needed.
- Engage in weekly and monthly team leader meetings.
- Send and interpret weekly updates to team. YOU help drive the success of the team and HQY.
- Lead monthly team meetings to further develop and grow the HealthEquity mission.
- Improve efficiencies by evaluating and implementing improved processes and practices.
- Participate in interviewing, evaluating and initiating team member hires, promotions, discipline and discharge when necessary.
- Provide support to team members, which should include defining and developing team member’s career goals and objectives. Focus on Purple Progressions.
- Create motivating ideas and functions to keep team morale high and focused on company service objectives.
- RECOGNIZE and give RECOGNITION.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful
- 2-4 years customer service experience in HealthCare, Finance or Insurance Industries.
- Demonstrated aptitude for superior interpersonal teaming and organization skills.
- Ideal candidate is a quick learner, effective communicator, and must be technologically well informed.
- Proficient and articulate in written and oral communication.
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions related to all job duties.
- Ability to multi-task and acute sense of time management.
- Motivated and able to work in a fast paced, high-stress environment while still providing stellar service to members and team.
- Must be passionate about Member Service’s mission to provide service that delights and education in a way that helps members build savings.
- Candidate should demonstrate excellence in all areas of measurement within prior HealthEquity positions.
- Must be fun and engaging.
- Has the ability to keep team morale high, even when going through change. Genuinely cares about others.
- No attendance or adherence issues within previous position.
- Genuine concern for others.
- Leads team members by example in actions and words.
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision to save healthcare. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.