We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a skilled Education Manager to work with department leaders to ensure all team members receive accurate and appropriate education for their role at HealthEquity. This includes new hire training as well as ongoing training. In this role, you will act as service provider of education to assigned departments, including RA processing, banking operations, and account management. You will work with other members of the Education team to build and deliver this education. You will also be responsible for leading a team of professional trainers and content developers.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan quarterly training opportunities for their respective departments - delivered in person, via education alert emails, or LMS courses.
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders from Technology, Service Delivery, and our knowledgebase team to identify training requests supporting projects that roll out under the Go To Market or Operational Readiness umbrellas.
- Partner with the People Team and other Education leadership to address training needs for their respective departments that fall outside of the technical and/or service delivery aspect, and work to provide soft skill and leadership growth to their departments.
- Deliver training courses, as needed.
- Manage professional relationships with external partners (such as 3rd party training providers).
- Meet regularly with leaders from our operations and account management departments to assess training needs and report training successes.
- Maintain accurate and informative reporting on training activities in your assigned departments
- Understand and support the needs of the departments.
- Define education strategy to support those needs, including curriculum and storage of educational material.
- Consult regularly with department leaders to accurately guide their expectations of education.
- Deliver department appropriate education, when needed.
- Report on departmental education efforts, as needed.
What you will need to be successful
- Leadership skills, especially in Education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Public speaking skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience with MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- A working knowledge of Instructional Design and Adult Learning theories.
- A proven track record of self-driven success.
- BA/BS degree seeking student majoring in a health related degree, such as Health Promotion, Wellness, Community Health Education, or Health Management, ideally with a particular interest in health behavior theories and communications.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong research, analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be an assertive, project-oriented individual who can work with minimal supervision and who is solutions oriented.
- Voracious appetite for learning.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with a team.
- Strong public speaking skills or comfort speaking to large groups is preferred.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.