We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
HealthEquity Reimbursement Account Specialists are the primary point of contact for HealthEquity employer and broker inquiries regarding the administration of Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Flexible Spending Accounts. Additionally, the Reimbursement Account team has functional responsibility for all transaction processing related to the accounts. You work to build trust and rapport with our valued clients by providing vital solutions to HRA/FSA administration. Your goal is to help our clients understand HRA/FSA administrative services offered to employees by providing personal and relevant information, professional guidance, and introducing them to our intuitive tools. You take the lead in providing a delightful experience for every person who contacts HealthEquity via phone, email, fax, and in person. You operate with an entrepreneurial spirit and are dedicated to operational excellence, team member development and redefining possibilities.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with really fun, smart people and innovative technology
- Enjoy a varied, challenging, rewarding career where team members are encouraged to seek opportunities to wear many hats and make a difference.
- Benefit millions of people by becoming part of the Consumer Driven Health Care industry which is poised to revolutionize the way health care costs are managed in the future
- Gain an in-depth understanding of tax-advantaged healthcare accounts and the HealthEquity website and on-line tools enabling you to support and educate our clients on ways to better save and spend their health care dollars
- Become part of a dynamic team where growth opportunities are unlimited
- Earn a competitive income and participate in our performance pay plan
- Work with cutting edge technology
What you’ll be doing
- In the first 30-60 days, you will have the opportunity to dive into our product and service offerings learning everything about CDHC and HRA/FSA’s. You’ll also gain knowledge of our innovative systems and processes. We ask you to challenge the status quo; if you see areas for improvement, speak up!
- Your top priority will be processing all Flexible Spending Account and Health Reimbursement Arrangement health care and dependent care claims received in our office from members who utilize these accounts.
- You will be responsible for the substantiation of all submitted charges, working closely with our vendor to send out substantiation requests, clear requests and streamline the process.
- You’ll learn how to process enrollments and financial transactions, solve complex problems and provide professional coaching to our clients on effective use of our online tools.
- Perceive beyond the obvious; possess critical thinking skills enabling you to ask the right questions, anticipate the client’s next question, and identify opportunities to drive client adoption of our product suite.
- Influence and persuade clients to change their behavior regarding their health care administration.
- Build client loyalty by delivering excellent follow through and follow up to our clients.
- Continually strive to improve your knowledge of HRAs and FSAs by accessing our on-line tools and attending our education programs.
- Accelerate company growth by thinking beyond the norm and contributing new ideas.
What you will need to be successful
- Previous experience with HRA and/or FSA administration is required.
- Previous experience with Section 125 claim substantiation.
- Exceptional ability to build trust and rapport with clients and fully meet their needs within a specified SLA.
- Strong ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and proficiency in all aspects of account maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4 + years related experience.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work as a team player and also as an individual contributor.
- Able to acquire the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively solve customer’s issues.
- Training and/or sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated aptitude for superior interpersonal, communication, professional teaming, organizational and technology skills.
- Outstanding phone skills a must.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.