We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
Responsible for the design and execution of a content strategy across employer, partner and HSA accountholder engagement channels. The content marketing director will define content strategy, serve as managing editor across all content initiatives, and build and manage a team of writers and content marketers to drive positive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation. The ideal candidate is a passionate and customer-focused marketing expert who is an exceptional storyteller, editor, and manager with significant experience developing content across multiple marketing automation and engagement platforms, content management systems and across various atomized content formats.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and execute a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, driving awareness, engagement and lead generation
- Serve as a lead strategist overseeing editorial strategy and operations, channel optimization, brand consistency, localization, analytics, and measurement
- Align content themes and assets to the needs of target audiences, infusing the HealthEquity brand voice and personality
- Create and manage an editorial calendar mapped to HealthEquity’s key business objectives, announcements, and strategic events
- Develop editorial operations that scale HealthEquity's current capacity with a critical focus on quality
- Partner across the marketing teams including public relations, digital demand generation, Total Engagement, and strategic events to create and optimize content assets
- Define and manage localization and translation strategy and processes to ensure a consistent voice
- Conduct ongoing analytic usability and A/B tests to gauge content effectiveness and measure engagement and efficacy
- Define, measure and report content KPIs to drive continuous process improvement
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing preferred but not required if candidate has sufficient relevant market experience
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) preferred but not required
- 10-12 years of experience as a leader in multichannel content creation, including some experience in leading or driving content atomization efforts
- Demonstrated business acumen, able to grasp and then articulate the organization's long-term market potential and then persuasively communicate this business vision to employers, consumers and business partners
- Ability to deeply understand the enterprise industry landscape, corporate positioning, and technology footprint and translate them into consumable content and compelling stories across a variety of channels
- Excellent organizational skills: proven capability to manage everything from strategy to the closing the loop on small details needed to execute content marketing programs
- Experience creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Ability to build and closely manage a diverse team of writers and communications marketers that can collaborate successfully with other departments and functions
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Knowledge of the financial services and/or healthcare industry desired
- Ability to readily understand and support qualitative/quantitative analyses as a partner to HealthEquity’s Market and Competitive Intelligence staff
- Growth mindset; desire and drive to learn more and grow their understanding of their craft on a continuous basis
- Ability and commitment to positively and/or proactively mentor emerging and high potential team members across the marketing team, especially within the content marketing team
- Experience in selecting, deploying and optimizing a content management system
- Experience leading and working within an agile, customer-centric content development process.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.