We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
The Senior Marketing Account Manager will work with HealthEquity’s clients to develop and execute strategic engagement plans with the goal to increase participation in HSA-qualified plans as well as HSA member engagement. This will include analyzing client and industry data to identify trends and behaviors to find creative ways to drive increased engagement and drive program growth.
What you’ll be doing
Senior Marketing Account Managers are responsible for driving direction and innovation of strategic initiatives across multiple client engagements and verticals. The primary function of this role is to lead strategy consulting engagements and to serve as a catalyst for HealthEquity’s account management team to deliver strategic planning and insight to clients. Responsibilities will require you to:
- Serve as the key thought leader in developing and leading the strategic approach to new and existing accounts
- Expand the business by identifying new opportunities and establishing relationships with current, new, and occasionally prospective clients
- Position yourself as a key client advisor by establishing and maintaining substantial and influential relationships with key client stakeholders
- Serve as a leader in the development and direction of the client’s internal marketing and engagement strategy
- Contribute to formal frameworks and methodologies, team development and foster an environment that will encourage strategic innovation
- Serve as an industry leader through demonstrated innovation and expertise
- Actively maintain campaign calendar and ensure stakeholders are informed and considered
- Evaluate marketing programs and campaigns across multiple criteria including relevant response rates, cost/revenue analysis, qualitative key learnings, and overall results
- Serve as liaison to internal and external teams to ensure each group is properly aligned to deliver marketing programs consistent with HealthEquity’s marketing objectives, desired marketing mix and segmentation and targeting
- Partner with Marketing team project management and creative oversight
- Lead, develop, and motivate the marketing account management team
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, statistics, mathematics, economics, or other related fields: MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of business experience in Engagement Consulting, Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising or Benefits Consulting
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, customer care)
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple strategy projects across internal teams and client relationships
- Solid understanding of key trends in marketing analytics, marketing measurement approaches and changes over time
- Ability to prepare and present clear and concise client-ready presentations and write documents effectively for executive level audiences
- Possession of excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.