We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
The Decision Support leader within FP&A is an individual contributor role partnering closely with the Director of FP&A to support company operations and help centralize data and decision making for executive leadership (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations, Technology and Product). She or he will be a key member of the Finance team. The role reports to the SVP and Corporate Controller who leads FP&A.
What you’ll be doing (Decision Support)
- Developing dashboards utilized by executive leadership and day to day with KPIs, trends, insights and analysis and build into FP&A process
- Deliver, and support the delivery of, effective executive communications (e.g. not just dashboards)
- Advise management on decisions such as how to improve performance, minimize risk or capture new opportunities from both within the company and within the external environment
- Special projects including:
- Process optimization: Overcome the problem of workflow inefficiency that arises when various teams, technical systems and tools don’t “speak to each other” well, which may require manual intervention to utilize/improve them
- Market research: Determining the size of given market, leaders, laggers and potential opportunities in which the organization may have a competitive advantage.
- Capital Allocation: How much of and on what should the organization’s capital be spent
- Ad hoc analysis, e.g. Resource allocation, ROI
- Outline, maintain and track corporate cost-savings initiatives and new initiatives to pursue and build into FP&A process
- Think outside the box, what further value could we unlock for shareholders?
- If the company had unrestricted resources, what would we do? Is it worthwhile to find those resources?
- Are there sacred cows?…let’s explore
- Foster a responsive, customer-driven work ethic within the finance organization, supporting disparate groups within the Company to achieve common goals
- Have high appreciation for the business model with the ability to pitch the business internally and externally
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent (Masters a plus)
- +9 years of business/operational experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven track record of analytical and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt in a fast-paced organization
- Customer-centric approach to collaboratively work with varying personalities
- A record of personal and business ethics appropriate for a high-visibility public company with a culture of integrity
- Located in or willing to permanently relocate to the Salt Lake City area.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.