We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
The Health Plan Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with our health plan and channel sales partners. We are looking for a passionate Relationship Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our partners. You will liaise between our partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our partner needs.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Support senior leadership in strategic management of partner
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your day-to-day partner contacts
- Facilitate engagement activities between partner resources and internal resources such as the sales organization, implementation team as well as executive leadership
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of scheduled initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Primary project lead for issue resolution from identification to completion
- Analyze and report on key account metrics
- Collaborate with your peers to identify opportunities for improvement and learn from other similar partners
- Assist with employer group escalations that are affiliated with your health plan partners
- Proactively oversee, monitor and liaise with partner on transactions and interactions (e.g. integrated data files, contributions, communications, etc.)
- Coordinate support and communication of partner details and solution with various internal account managers who support employer groups associated with your health plan partners
- Coordinate partner communications
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled partner meetings
- Document and maintain partner solution
- Act as a mentor to the Service Coordinator team
What you will need to be successful
- 5+ years of account management or other relevant experience (preferably within the healthcare and CDHP industry)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Track record of maintaining customer accounts through exceptional service.
- Strong project management, analytical and presentation skills (preferably within the healthcare, banking or technical industries)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong ability to identify customer need and provide proper rationale for utilizing internal business capabilities to solve the need
- Self-motivated, and adept at developing internal and external relationships
- Strong customer service focus, work ethic and attention to detail are critical to success in this position
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.