We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join our Software Development and Delivery team. You will play a key role in managing complex projects across multiple departments and multiple vendors related to building and deploying enterprise software applications.
What you will be doing
- Develop and manage project charters/plans for building enterprise software platforms.
- Drive communication and management of project scope, schedule, budget, risks, and vendors using project management methodology.
- Collaborate and coordinate with department leaders and subject matter experts across business functions for project execution.
- Provide ongoing status reports indicating project health and progress.
- Drive continuous improvement through regular retrospectives and root cause analysis.
- Assist with implementation of continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with all areas of the business in preparation for the release of new features, products, or services.
- Establish key milestones and coordinate sequencing of projects to accomplish objectives in a timely manner.
- Manage project budgets and budget changes.
What you will need to be successful
- Relevant experience with SDLC Methodologies including Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Experience submitting budget proposals and budget changes
- Track record of leading projects to on-time, on-budget and on-schedule completion
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3 + years of relevant experience leading enterprise wide projects
- 3+ years of experience leading large software development projects
- Highly adaptable, with ability to rapidly assimilate new information, translating what has been learned into permanent solutions
- Strong PC skills including MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Access and Excel
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of Agile development methods
- Excellent consultative, communication skills and report writing ability
- An understanding of healthcare financial accounts (e.g. HSA, HRA, and FSA) is highly desirable
- Be a team player, well organized and able to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities simultaneously
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education budget
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.