We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate Cloud Software Security Architect to join our team in Draper, Utah. If you’re collaborative, driven and passionate about software application security who enjoys solving complex problems then we want you to join our team.
What you will be doing
- Provide leadership and support in the development of an enterprise-grade cloud software security architecture, program, and strategy.
- Develop policy, requirements and standards that enable the business to meet their cloud software objectives securely. Assist in the implementation of those policies and standards.
- Conduct thorough and detailed risk assessments of applications, identify risk mitigation strategies, and maintain up-to-date risk profiles of applications. Manage the appsec risk register and prioritize mitigation efforts across multiple platform owners.
- Perform software architecture security analysis, threat modeling, secure code reviews, and black-box, white-box, and hybrid penetration testing at appropriate touch points throughout the software development lifecycle. Test every aspect of the system – try to break it. Work with product and business owners, engineering, and others to create mitigation and/or remediation plans.
- Identify and measure key performance and key risk indicators and deliver regular and ad-hoc reports and briefings to management and technical audiences, as needed.
- Research and gather intelligence on latest software and application attack and exploitation vectors and techniques.
- Conduct reviews of third-party suppliers.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related technical field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 6+ years of combined hands-on experience in secure software development, application security engineering, and securing hosted applications.
- Strong knowledge of common software risks (such as OWASP top 10) and risks specific to cloud applications.
- Strong knowledge of NIST-800 and Cloud Information Security (CIS).
- Strong understanding of development methodologies, particularly Agile and DevOps.
- Deep expertise with static and dynamic application security, penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tools, such as IBM AppScan, HP Fortify, Burp Suite, Metasploit, HP Webinspect, Nexpose, Nessus and NMAP.
- Experience with cloud security standards, best practices, and controls.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation (OAuth, JWT, JWYKey, Public key encryption, OpenId).
- Advanced C# Development Skills.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Docker-swarm for deployment of Microservices.
GPEN, GWAPT, GSSP, GWEB, CSSLP, ECS
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.