We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
The Marketing Account Manager will work with HealthEquity’s customers to develop and execute creative and strategic engagement plans with the goal to increase participation in HSA-qualified plans as well as HSA member engagement. This will include analyzing client and industry data to identify trends and behaviors to find creative ways to drive increased engagement and drive program growth. In addition, you will be consultatively interfacing directly with clients to drive strategic engagement as well as using your project management skills to ensure that all stakeholders are included in the discussions, deliverables are tracked from start to finish, and ensuring that we are executing according to timelines and meeting expectation of our largest clients.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for communicating cross-departmentally within HealthEquity as well as directly with HealthEquity’s customers: health plan partners, employer clients, and individual members.
- You will need to be able to effectively represent the company's products and services and to write creatively.
- Provide relevant project direction to customers, HealthEquity teams/departments and other cross-functional partners to ensure completion within project parameters (i.e, budget, timelines, client expectations)
- Engage with large employers and health plan partners to deliver custom program improvement engagement
- Consultatively interface directly with clients to drive strategic engagement programs
- Analyze client and industry data to identify trends and behaviors to drive increased engagement
- Provide data-based insights and highlight opportunities in partnerships to drive program growth
- Conduct industry benchmarking to help drive plan design changes that reinforce strategic goals to grow client programs
- Create, develop and execute strategic, data-driven engagement programs for designed to drive program improvement
- Analytics and tracking on custom campaign performance
- Improve custom engagement programs using A/B testing, package performance data, client feedback, marketing competitive analysis
- Translate data into action-oriented plans
- Recommend and present creative drafts for review
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communication plans
- Assist in solving problems
- Support internal and external parties with appropriate updates
- Understand brand needs and our capability to provide solutions
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of engagement plans according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to both internal teams and clients
- Consult with clients about campaign objectives and requirements
- Formulate strategies
- Deliver compelling presentations
- Effectively present ideas and final products to clients for review
What you will need to be successful
- At least three to five years of applicable experience in the field
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications or related field
- 4+ years of proven experience with project management, interfacing with clients, and writing and editing in a formal capacity (healthcare or financial industries, preferred).
- Former strategy, health care broker or benefits consulting experience would be preferred
- Strong excel, PowerPoint, benefits strategy and data analysis skills
- Excellent writing skills/experience and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all organizational levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent organizational, planning, project management and time management skills
- Demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent verbal and written communication, project management and decision making skills.
- Confident communicator with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally both verbally and written
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in marketing and communication
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Experience with a project management program is a plus
- Experience with a CRM program and web content management program a plus
- Experience and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- An understanding of healthcare financial accounts (e.g. HSA, HRA, and FSA) is highly desirable
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.