We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate Director of Enterprise Applications and Integration to join our team in Draper, Utah. You will be reporting to the Chief Information and Technology Officer, responsible for the planning, architecture, implementation, management, support and integration of the organization’s enterprise applications. You will lead a team of application, integration, and automation engineers in the delivery of secure, reliable, and value-based enterprise applications aligning with HealthEquity’s strategic vision and long-range planning and technology.
What you’ll be doing
- Aligns planning, resources and activities to ensure enterprise applications meet the technical needs of the organization
- Work across the organization to move enterprise applications into a unified and comprehensive program defined and supported by the Enterprise Applications team
- Implements industry best practices and standards to ensure stability, reliability, regulatory compliance and security of enterprise applications
- Leverages maximum utility from existing systems and applications, and ensures that integration between on-premise and cloud systems, applications and services facilitates the secure and efficient flow of data between platforms
- Incorporates modern enterprise, application, and data architecture frameworks as the foundation for development and integration with other systems
- Identifies and researches systems, applications, integrations and emerging trends in information technology that enhance productivity and add value to the organization
- Leads and manages the activities of the enterprise applications team with focus on quality and timely delivery of projects and ongoing support of enterprise applications
- Works closely with the CITO and Technology leadership team to set strategy and plans for enterprise applications
- Assesses the urgency and priority of application issues, assigns resources accordingly, and facilitates timely resolution of problems
- Manages the systems and application development life-cycle, system analysis and design, and oversees development and testing environments and platforms
- Develops and implements software development and implementation methodology, policies, procedures, standards and processes in a coherent, consistent, accountable, and repeatable manner
- Develops service level agreements, performance metrics, policies, procedures, standards and processes for the testing, monitoring and support of the organizations application environment to ensure continuous and reliable delivery of applications
- Develops and implements maintenance schedules for updates and upgrades to applications, systems and integrations
- Implements industry-standard identity, single sign-on (SSO), authentication and authorization protocols to integrate internal and third-party applications and services.
- Ensures enterprise applications meet security and compliance policies, processes and procedures for data loss prevention, disaster recovery, user access controls, etc.
- Collaborates with infrastructure team to develop and maintain properly specified infrastructure for enterprise application and integration platforms and environments
- In partnership with leaders across the organization, define roles and responsibilities to implement and oversee change management, testing and quality assurance policies, procedures and processes to ensure application changes are communicated, tested, and deliver expected functionality, prior to implementation into the production environment
- Oversees the prioritization, planning and execution of strategic and tactical projects for internal systems to ensure that they meet the objectives and needs of the organization and department
- Collaborates with stakeholders across the organization to identify, plan, and implement innovative technology solutions
- Develops business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for technology spending and resource allocation for enterprise applications and integrations
- Manages relationships with vendors, technology partners and contract providers to ensure service delivery excellence.
What you will need to be successful
- Undergraduate or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years of team leadership
- Demonstrated ability to create high performing teams through a focus on continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of software development and system implementation processes
- Demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision making and team improvements
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value
- A change agent who has lead successful and professional teams
- Extensive experience and expertise in information systems
- Demonstrated use of innovation in how information technology can support business needs with proven experience in providing strategic and measurable contribution to business results
- Strong interpersonal communication and relational skills with strong business acumen and proven ability to lead, inspire, mentor, develop and guide a team of senior professionals
- Extensive experience dealing with budget, vendors, and helping create a positive work environment
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Professional training budget
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.