We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
The core responsibilities of this position are to provide sales and distribution support to HealthEquity’s current health plan partners and large employers including sales presentations, trainings, and support. This position will develop and implement strategic marketing plan for HealthEquity’s health plan partners and large employers. Additionally, this role will be responsible for direct sales and support for the middle market and large group (2-2,499 employers) sales in a defined region inclusive of prospect identification, pipeline development and contract closing.
What you’ll be doing
- HealthEquity’s Regional Sales Director will be responsible for driving growth by working with our health plan and TPA partners, and employers in the Pacific Northwest.
- Have the specific knowledge around CDH accounts and the internal processes that HealthEquity uses to administer the various accounts
- Train our partners sales and account management personnel on the HQY solution
- Assist in creating support materials our partners can use to present the solution to the market
- Work with marketing and account management to create and maintain Sales Support web site
- Plan and participate in broker seminars with our partners that may include CE credits
- Maintain CE accredited presentations for the states in region.
- Visit key brokers with health plan sales teams to explain joint CDH solution
- Identify and maintain key relationship with the top 10 broker/benefit consultant in each geographic region (independent of our health plan partners)
- Participate in sales meetings with our health plan partners as the Subject Matter Expert on CDH
- As appropriate, attend open enrollment meetings to increase HSA adoption
- As appropriate, support responses to RFPs (working in coordination with AVP and Marketing)
- Work with AVP to identity key employer prospects between 2 and 2,499 employees
- Assist AVP in presenting to key prospects
- Create, track and maintain a territory plan and update internal systems for proper reporting
- 70% travel required
What you will need to be successful
- 3-5 years of sales, account management and/or business development experience within broker, health plan and/or CDH/TPA industry
- Documented history of sales and/or account management success over the phone and face to face
- Health, group life, disability or ancillary insurance products sales experience strongly preferred
- Relationships with brokers and general managing agents in key markets preferred
- CDHP and HSA knowledge and experience required
- HRA/FSA/Commuter/COBRA/401K knowledge preferred
- Student of the industry and strong desire for ongoing learning
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, i.e. working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Access
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.