We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate Cloud Security Architect to join our team in Draper, Utah. If you’re collaborative, driven and passionate about cloud security who enjoys solving complex problems then we want you to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Represent the CSO in the largest company initiative to rebuild HealthEquity’s web applications in a PaaS environment using Azure Cloud.
- Provide leadership and support in the development of an enterprise-grade cloud security architecture, program, and strategy.
- Develop policy, requirements and standards that enable the business to meet their cloud objectives securely. Assist in the implementation of those policies and standards.
- Act as subject-matter-expert for cloud end-to-end security architecture, including networking, storage, databases, provisioning, and management.
- Conduct thorough and detailed risk assessments of infrastructure and applications, identify risk mitigation strategies, and maintain up-to-date risk profiles of applications.
- Perform penetration testing at appropriate touch points throughout the cloud infrastructure. Test every aspect of the system – try to break it. Work with product and business owners, Information Technology, and others to create mitigation and/or remediation plans.
- Identify and measure key performance and key risk indicators and deliver regular and ad-hoc reports and briefings to management and technical audiences, as needed.
- Research and gather intelligence on latest cloud attack and exploitation vectors and techniques.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or a related technical field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 6+ years of combined hands-on experience in Cloud security. Azure experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of common infrastructure security risks (such as SANS top 20) and risks specific to cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of NIST-800 and Cloud Information Security (CIS).
- Experience with Cloud security standards, best practices, and controls.
- Depth of experience with multiple security technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL cryptography solutions.
- Deep expertise with penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tools, such as Metasploit, Nexpose, Nessus and NMAP.
- CISSP, CCSK, or related certifications
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.