We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
The Partner Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with our channel partners. We are looking for a passionate Relationship Manager who will collaborate with and ensure the long-term success of our channel partners. Our channel partners are diverse, with everything from banks and associations, to third party administrators and health plans. You will liaise between these partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our partner needs and contractual commitments.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your day-to-day partner contacts
- Facilitate engagement activities between partner resources and internal resources such as legal, sales, marketing, implementation, technical and service teams
- Ensure that all HealthEquity departments are delivering on our solution and service commitments, managing to the terms of our contracts
- Clearly communicate the progress of scheduled initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze and report on key account metrics
- Collaborate with your peers to identify opportunities for improvement and learn from other similar partners
- Assist with employer group escalations that are affiliated with your partners
- Coordinate with senior leadership on strategic management of the partner
- Proactively oversee, monitor and liaise with partner on transactions and interactions (e.g. integrated data files, contributions, communications, etc.)
- Coordinate support, communication and training of partner details and solution with internal account managers and service teams who support employer groups associated with your health plan partners
- Coordinate partner communications
- Primary project lead for issue resolution, from identification to completion
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled partner meetings
- Document and maintain partner solution
- Serve as a mentor for the Service Coordinator team
- Travel to offsite meetings
What you will need to be successful
- 5+ years of account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining customer accounts through exceptional service and support
- Strong listening, negotiation, project management, analytical and presentation skills (preferably within the banking, healthcare or technical industries).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to document and troubleshoot technical solutions
- Strong ability to identify customer need and provide proper rationale for utilizing internal business capabilities to solve the need
- Self-motivated, and adept at developing internal and external relationships
- Strong customer service focus, work ethic and attention to detail are critical to success in this position
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.