We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a talented Software Development Manager to join our team in Draper, Utah. You will be responsible for leading Agile teams to deliver high quality product that ensures alignment with the company’s product vision and strategy. You will also lead and assist Agile teams to becoming self-organized and high functioning while following Agile and SDLC best practices.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide leadership, guidance to coach, mentor, and develop staff. Overseeing new team member onboarding, providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Lead team members using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage team member contribution, goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for open collaboration, working effectively together to enable each team member and the department to succeed.
- Empower team members to take responsibility for their jobs, meeting their individual, team, and company goals.
- Strong understanding and can act as an advocate for Agile methodologies and full software development lifecycle (SDLC) across the organization.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining department policies, development standards, and Agile practices that align with SDLC and industry standards.
- Provide oversight, direction, and training to team members in accordance with the policies, standards, and practices, and measure team execution against policies, standards, and practices.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality products are delivered quickly and aligns with overall Product vision; while following department, Agile, and SDLC policies, standards, and practices.
- Review and analyze existing application and software structures for efficiency and effectiveness, to ensure alignment with overall technical vision and architectural strategy.
- Lead team members towards solving technical challenges and problems that coincide with the direction of the overall architectural strategy.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working through product solution design, development, testing, and release cycles utilizing SDLC practices
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with enterprise level application platforms utilizing the following technologies: ASP.NET, WCF, Entity Framework, TSQL, different Automation and integration platforms and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to understand, lead, and mentor team members towards implementing varying levels of software and system level design patterns and principles, including BDD (Behavioral Driven Design), DDD (Domain Driven Design), and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with proven ability to inspire team members, hold self and team accountable, and to drive positive change throughout the organization
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization, utilizing different communication channels and tools
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and partnerships across business units and key functional support areas
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.