Sr. Director Identity Access Management
We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate, collaborative and driven Sr. Director Identity Access Management to join our team (Draper, UT; Tempe, AZ, Irving, TX, Louisville, KY, or Milwaukee, WI). This role will work closely with security executive leadership and establish a strategic Identity and Access Management (IAM) program that will meet and adapt to shifting privacy and technology regulations, while aligning business requirements and security objectives through the lens of an effective Identity Access Management (IAM) program. You will ensure the program meets and addresses all applicable requirements (both legal and contractual), policies and standards, and ensures the program aligns business objectives to those requirements. You will have the responsibility for all Corporate identities, access and governance of the IAM program, providing solutions to meet business objectives, monitoring security trends and associated metrics.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee the execution of a centralized IAM Program to address cyber risk and industry requirements.
- Effectively balance business requirements for access, while meeting security requirements.
- Maintain effective controls within the Information Security Controls Framework
- Lead and manage the IAM team.
- Collaborate with General Counsel, Privacy, Compliance, HR and other key business leaders to identify regulatory, legislative, and industry specific compliance requirements and define IAM processes that can be used to meet requirements in those areas, as well as business expectations.
- Conduct periodic security risk assessments and remediation support for IAM activities.
Provide input to define KPIs & KRIs to measure enterprise-wide security effectiveness and support program governance.
- Ensure the IAM Program addresses the protection of sensitive data in accordance with its value and risk, and retained in pursuant to applicable legal and regulatory requirements.Provide strategic Identity leadership, champion
- IAM practices, and provide guidance to management on the design and planning of IAM/IGA.
- Manage career development for the team, including training and mentoring, conducting performance reviews and modeling behavior for team members.
- Create a working environment that is conducive to two-way communication, teamwork and learning.
- Recognize the varying strengths, skills and needs of the team and adapt your coaching skills to obtain the best possible results from each individual contributor.
- Drive results and champion change
- Openly support the organization, the management team and executive leadership team, even during times of adversity.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or SANS certification preferred
- 15+ years of progressive experience in planning, organizing, and developing cyber and information security capabilities in large organizations, preferably in the Healthcare or Financial Services Industry
- Understand current and emerging cyber security risks, and innovative IAM methods
- Experience in designing centralized access methods to support a dynamic business model
- Experience in both on-prem and cloud based access control, access management, access governance and identity methodologies
- Experience in building and managing enterprise attestation methods and building automation to support attestation requirements
- Experience in building operational metrics and dashboards, to manage performance and identify improvement efficiencies for meeting business and security goals
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local cyber and information security regulation and legislation (specifically HIPAA, PCI, SOX, as well as industry frameworks, such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001/27002 and COBIT)
- Understanding and experience in IAM systems to include, but not limited to Omada, Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, Privileged Access Management tools, GPO policies, and access monitoring and alerting tools.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with leaders at multiple levels and facilitate team interactions
- Knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework processes and associated standards and policies.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Superior written, presentation, and verbal communication skills, ability to describe complex problems simply.
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision to save healthcare. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.