We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable
How you can make a difference
HealthEquity is currently seeking talented professional to work for Risk and Security’s Data Loss Prevention program in a critical role designed to help protect and defend against the loss of HealthEquity’s most critical data. In this position of high trust, the Data Protection Security Analyst will analyze and triage a myriad of alerts related to protection of sensitive and regulated personal data; as well as critical company data. The analyst will work closely with the Cybersecurity, Privacy and IT Operations teams to drive requirements and improvements as we seek maturity to the program. The analyst will become a subject matter expert and play an important role in testing and evaluating new products designed to help improve visibility into potential gaps in the current operating environment where and when warranted.
What you’ll be doing
- Key individual contributor role with accountability for performing systems and network information analysis of data loss prevention incidents to the network infrastructure, data center servers, workstations, and more in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Ensure protection of networks, systems and applications by enforcement of DLP security policy and through use of systematic DLP event analysis.
- Monitor DLP information security alerts through the use of available DLP tools to respond, triage, and escalate as needed.
- Analyze event/alert patterns to properly interpret and prioritize threats with available DLP tools and other data protection devices.
- Identify trends and drive requirements aimed at improving and enhancing existing data loss prevention detection policies.
- Provide support to projects that enhance reporting, workflow, change/incident/problem management.
- Provide technical advice and input for the support of integrated security systems and solutions.
- Interface with clients in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements to improve the efficiency of daily tasks, monitoring and processes with innovative ideas.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- This position is M-F standard business hours.
What you will need to be successful
- 3-5+ years work experience on a Cybersecurity Technical Services and/or IT Operations team preferred.
- Candidate will exhibit a history of reliability and strong decision-making skills due the trust imparted in them as a DLP analyst.
- DLP related monitoring experience desired.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills to identify complex security issues and respond at the same level with a technical understanding of when to escalate impacting security events.
- Must possess requisite oral communication and writing skills
- Must be self-motivated and capable of independent work while operating in a geographically and culturally diverse peer group.
- Possesses functional knowledge and administrative experience on Windows, Mac and UNIX/Linux Platforms
- Working knowledge of IP network designs and security fundamentals, including firewalls, routers and ACLs.
- Ability to convey security concepts related to network, application, and systems - to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Awareness of PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA and NIST framework preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (in CS or a related field), continuing education, security and privacy certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, GSEC, CIPP/US)
Benefits and perks
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.