We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for passionate Sr. Applications Administrator (NetSuite) to join our team in Draper, UT. You will have overall responsibility for the management, configuration and administration of the NetSuite solution. You will drive the management, enhancement and build out of the NetSuite. Additionally, you will have a strong Order to Cash experience with usage based subscription billing solutions. You will play a significant role in building out and enhancing a large, complex, mission critical deployment of NetSuite as a core financial systems solution.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the management, administration and support of the NetSuite solution. This includes troubleshooting system issues, participating in system upgrades, developing workflows, developing functionality using SuiteScript, documenting processes, and providing technical support for users.
- Responsible for technical design, configuration, implementation and customization of the application either directly or by coordinating development and contractor resources as needed.
- Supports the adoption, development and usage of NetSuite application throughout the organization. Maintains a high level of awareness of and enthusiasm for application well as new features and updates as they are launched.
- Primary point of contact for issue resolution as it relates to Production level issues. Responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating resources needed for resolution.
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite.
- Supports all SOX related controls and reporting as it relates to the NetSuite application.
- Responsible for NetSuite data management which includes data structure, governance and maintenance.
- Works collaboratively with internal departments in the planning and analysis of business systems requirements, system changes or enhancements. Defines business processes as they relate to system enhancements.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 4 - 5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite administration and configuration experience in complex environments
- 5 + years of experience in ERP project management and/or ERP system administration
- NetSuite training or certification preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with integrating NetSuite with 3rd party utility solutions such as Adaptive Planning and Concur preferred
- Full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experienced with all NetSuite modules (Usage Billing, Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA, etc.)
- In-depth function understanding of the NetSuite product suite
- Public company and SOX controls experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite and other reporting tools, ODBC)
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy, ability to transform end-user needs /functional requirement into technical requirements
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to actively listen, problem solve, and communicate effectively with both technical and business users
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to think logically for interpreting and analyzing problems
- Ability to be proactive and to work towards tight deadlines
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.