How you can make a difference
We’re looking for Integration Engineer l to join our team in Milwaukee, WI and Irving, TX. We need someone who has the desire, skills and passion to make a direct impact on the success of our industry-leading Health Savings Account products and services.
What you’ll be doing
- interact and communicate professionally in an advanced verbal and written form with internal and external clients, vendors and third-party administrators. This includes, but is not limited to, creating meeting agendas, hosting/facilitating meetings, managing the flow of information between groups or departments to ensure issues are resolved effectively, collaborating and coordinating with other IT groups and business units to support efforts to maintain data integrity, and educates clients and vendors on issues to facilitate communications.
- Analyzes, identifies and resolves data conditions and anomalies in an efficient and effective manner by utilizing Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle scripts.
- Creates detailed mapping plans to implement inbound or outbound participant file feeds (including eligibility, enrollment, and payroll information). This includes collaboration with a third-party vendor, developing an implementation plan, testing files (Quality Assurance) and moving to production.
- Produces written specifications to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions.
What you will need to be successful
- Two to three years’ experience implementing electronic data files or maintaining large amounts of data in a client-facing environment.
- Basic SQL query formulation experience such as select and update statements while updating Driven for results and displays a sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly assess client and systems issues as well as research and investigate technical system transactions.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in a frequently interrupted environment are essential. The ability to work independently, using individual judgement with limited supervision is also required.
- problem solving and troubleshooting skills are essential. The ability to identify trends in data or process issues, analyze data and report issues to management is required. A good knowledge of file transfer protocols is essential. Advanced knowledge of SQL language and ability to read and edit existing SQL scripts.
Why Work for WageWorks/ HealthEquity?
- If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
- If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Employment will require successful completion of a background check. Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans. Drug free workplace.