We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate and talented Software Architect to join our team in Irving, TX. Your focus will be on some of our core Platform Systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Create, own, and maintain architectural/design diagrams for apps/systems; including deployment diagrams, data models, activity diagrams, threat models, sequence diagrams, etc. based on Application System Architect enterprise architecture direction
- Create, maintain a catalog of system level components, and contracts of apps/systems that can be used across the enterprise application
- Contribute to app/system/platform boundary definitions across full application
- Attend and represent systems in architectural guild
- Create and maintain technical debt backlog of apps/systems
- Work closely with the Application System Architect to implement enterprise architecture across owned systems and platforms
- Collaborate w/Product Owner on identifying, prioritizing technical enablers to support product features, and roadmap
- Balance time to ensure app/system design and architecture is maintained while contributing to the delivery of sprint commitments
- Lead technical decision making on POC's and build/buy options within areas of apps/systems
- Support multiple scrum teams on architectural design & decisions.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in CS/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years hands-on experience design & development of enterprise level software applications
- 3+ years hands-on experience designing and architecting software applications that are readable, maintainable, testable, scalable, and performable.
- In depth knowledge of .NET, Oracle, C#, and SQL
- Ability to influence technical needs w/business and technical team members
- Demonstrated skill in designing enterprise software solutions w/standard architectural principles/practices
- Strong ability to discern boundaries of multiple applications/systems
- Solid understanding of data structures, interactions between software applications, and databases
- Proven ability to mentor, train, design, and use best testing practices
- Proven ability to design for "ilities" across distributed systems (scalability, security, reusability, maintainability, extensibility, testability, reliability, etc...)
- Proven knowledge of application/system architecture and full technology stack
- Demonstrated ability to context switch while still delivering on commitments
- Highly effective communication skills between functions across the business
- Passion for understanding, following industry trends, and how those trends can influence.
- Cloud architecture experience preferred.(AWS/Azure)
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.