We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We’re looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our team in Draper, Utah. We need someone who has the desire, skills and passion to make a direct impact on the success of our industry-leading Health Savings Account products and services.
What you’ll be doing
- Having many opportunities to focus on your personal development and learning.
- Working with fun, smart people and innovative technology in a collaborative environment with integrated teams of testers, developers, agile coaches, and product owners.
- Having the support of our helpful, first-class architects, DBAs, and SREs. Being part of an organization that is young and nimble enough so you can actually make a difference.
- Being an individual and team contributor. You’ll have a change to work individually, pair, and mob a wide variety of challenges.
- Collaborating with your scrum team to deliver high quality, high-value company initiatives that will help HealthEquity grow its leadership position in the HSA industry.
- Work to implement and improve enterprise level frameworks and platforms
- Being part of the very heartbeat of the company; in the code that is used by over two million households, employers, heath plan partners and our very own HealthEquity team members.
- Helping millions of people by becoming part of the Consumer Driven Health Care initiative which is revolutionizing the way health care costs are managed.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 6 to 8 years hands on experience developing software.
- Proven .NET, C#, SQL skill set.
- Desire to work in a collaborative agile environment solving problems as part of a team, mobbing and/or pairing experience a plus.
- Commitment to design and deliver code that is readable, maintainable, testable, scalable, reusable, efficient, and innovative.
- Customer service focus.
- Experience implementing the principles outlined in Domain Driven Design, Clean Code, Working Effectively with Legacy Code, and the Art of Unit Testing.
- Understanding of SOLID object-oriented software principles and experience implementing them.
- Experience with ReSharper, Code Rush, or NCrunch
- Experience implementing enterprise level platforms and frameworks (IAM, nServiceBus, caching, logging, and monitoring)
- Participate in lunch and learns events and mentoring programs.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.