We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We’re looking for a passionate Application and Integration Engineer to join our team in Draper, UT. You will work closely with all business units within the organizations and requires a wide range of skills and expertise.
What you’ll be doing
- Function as an integration engineer for all systems within HealthEquity to support infrastructure and business needs.
- Architect new, fully automated integration solutions with little or no guidance using a variety of middleware products as well as custom-built solutions using on-premise resources.
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing integrations.
- Be a key member on project teams to implement new and upgrade existing integrations.
- Collaborate with the business to improve processes through automated integrations.
- Evaluate and implementing best practices to ensure integrations solutions are scalable and utilizing current, relevant technology.
- Analyze and refactor solutions as needed to improve functionality and maintain relevance.
- Help track, monitor and alert issues for all automated integration processes.
- Participate in development planning sessions, weekly team status meetings and create/update appropriate project management documentation as required.
- Willing to work in a 24x7x365 production environment, this includes a 24/7 rotating on-call schedule.
- Other duties as deemed necessary as projects evolve.
What you will need to be successful
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems, desktop and server.
- Passion for problem solving and process improvement.
- Strong understanding REST, SOAP, JSON, XML.
- Expert level understanding of RDBMS and SQL. (SQL Server is preferred).
- Experience with PowerShell, Python, C# and/or other relevant languages.
- Ability to work effectively on your own or as part of team.
- Experience working with SAAS and PAAS CRM and Integration Tools such as Salesforce and Boomi.
- Basic understanding of various IT topics including networking, databases, firewalls, windows server, virtualization, DNS, Group Policy, etc.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network connectivity issues.
- Experience setting up and maintaining application and device monitoring and alerting systems.
- A strong team player, well organized, and able to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Thrives in highly productive environment.
- An understanding of healthcare financial accounts (e.g. HSA, HRA, FSA) is a bonus.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.