We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
With limited direction, this position works with Oracle packages, procedures and data objects to identify and correct data issues and system defects. In addition, this position involves writing complex SQL queries, scripts and stored procedures to support custom reporting requests, data integrity issues and process automation for large Oracle database applications. This role is also responsible for monitoring core process jobs and responding to issues outside normally scheduled business hours on a scheduled rotation.
What you’ll be doing
- Responds to technical issues to provide support for escalated non–repetitive data issues.
- Analyzes, identifies and resolves data issues by creating complex scripts to resolve data conditions and anomalies in an efficient and effective manner that is in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Monitors job results, diagnoses problems and provides fixes. This includes monitoring outside of normally scheduled hours on a rotational basis.
- Maintains and performs operational back office processes that includes but is not limited to executing batch jobs and reports.
- Identify and analyze trends in data using knowledge of data architecture and process flows.
- Interacts and communicates professionally in verbal and written form with internal and external clients, vendors and third-party administrators. This includes, but is not limited to, creating meeting agendas, hosting/facilitating meetings, managing the flow of information between groups or departments to ensure issues are resolved effectively, collaborating and coordinating with other IT groups and business units to support efforts to maintain data integrity, and educates clients and vendors on issues to facilitate communications.
- May assist Product Development and IT Operations staff with routine and basic support issues that relate to software applications and utilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or a closely related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of four years experience in troubleshooting and performing advanced problem solving in a client facing environment
- Expert with SQL language/scripting including linking multiple tables, grouping, unions, loops, etc
- Ability to work with packages and stored procedures using PL/SQL and/or T-SQL. Specifically, experience with querying large datasets and using stored procedures.
- Knowledge and skills with basic programming and system analysis procedures
- An understanding of development methodologies, design, coding and implementation best practices.
- Expert level problem solving and troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Ability to identify trends in data or process issues, analyze data, and recommend tools/solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload in an interrupt driven environment.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision is also required.
- Exemplary listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary writing and editing skills are necessary to transfer information to individuals.
- A strong customer service orientation.
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing demands of business.
- Drives for results and displays a sense of urgency
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.