We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a motivated Associate Director, Physical Security to join our team in Draper, UT. You will support Physical Security Operations for all HealthEquity Assets. You will establish the strategy, policies, procedures, and protocols to protect and physically secure all team members, facilities, assets, and operations. Key focus areas include physical security matters, facilities security, travel security, executive protection, investigations, and the implementation and execution of emergency response procedures. You will be required to be compliant with federal, state, and local legal regulations and the exercise of independent judgment in the course of carrying out overall responsibilities.
You will build a “best in class” program, and an ability to leverage technology and systems to proactively mitigate potential threats and risks to a rapidly growing company. You will have strong “soft skills” as interactions with team members will often occur during stressful situations. Former federal law enforcement experience and a strong law enforcement network are preferred.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a cultural leader for safety and security
- Align and build the physical security program with an operational model that supports the overarching HealthEquity safety and security goals and objectives
- Define metrics and reporting to measure overall performance
- Develop an integrated and “living” Security Operations Plan to cover all HealthEquity locations.
- Develop, maintain, and improve security protocols (SOPs) and guidelines for each office, including access control standards and policies, incident response, security guard operations, and deployment, technical security solutions, safety and emergency preparedness protocols and training for staff
- Identify, source and implement necessary technology and tools
- Implement security and threat management programs to support the safety and well-being of team members and physical assets
- Design and conduct a cadence of regular audits and drills to evaluate the performance of security team members and contracts and established SOPs
- Partner with Legal, InfoSec and other Key stakeholders on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Integrate processes that drive continuous improvement for the organization
- Manage the day-to-day physical security, and safety operations for all offices
- Effectively and regularly communicate and train employees, response teams and the security workforce on the Safety Plan
- Provide investigative support and expertise for matters requiring focused attention
- Maintain and manage relationships with key vendors, ensuring that their contracts and service level agreements are regularly aligned with KPIs
- Maintain relationships with law enforcement and understands the nuances of working with related agencies nationally
- Ensure incidents are thoroughly investigated and provide incident reports, briefings and after-action recommendations to leadership
- Perform data analysis and create benchmarking to support risk assessments and threat identification and mitigation
- Create and present travel briefings as they relate to crime and health risks
- Evaluate badge data profile analysis
- Monitor and report on risk to our leadership team and employees
- Reviewing Architectural Plans and security designs
- Attract, mentor, manage, inspire, and grow teams across multiple offices
- Provide direction and support necessary to acquire the highest quality security talent with vendors, including office guards, private security providers, and other security personnel
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Computer Science or Engineering, or a related technical field. Technical work experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirements
- 10+ years of combined experience in risk & security (law enforcement with industry experience preferred)
- Strong passion and motivation for security
- High level of credibility, a technical background, particularly in security, preferably in environments with similar complexity and regulatory profiles to HealthEquity, spanning financial services, financial technology, and healthcare
- Ability to integrate with the existing team and deliver on key objectives
- Builds constructive relationships with diverse groups of people, including internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates excellent communication and listening skills
- Operates with a commitment to customer service excellence
- Drives results and champions change
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Become an integral part of a high performing team and motivate others
- Experience in reviewing technical policies and developing standard operating procedures
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.