We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
HealthEquity is seeking a Sales Enablement Coordinator to be the driving force behind the development of pitches & proposals for new & business expansion.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Sales Enablement Coordinator works closely with the sales & marketing to develop timely, high-quality and competitive pitches and proposals as well as research that supports the development of new business. The Sales Enablement Coordinator is responsible for developing pitches and proposals based on firm standards and business development best practices.
This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
The candidate will require proven ability in planning, producing and delivering pitch presentation within a complex business environment
What you’ll be doing
- Develop timely, tailored, and high-quality pitches and proposals for employer clients
- Lead pitch kick-off meetings, lead storyboarding sessions, facilitate key review meetings / final document review, coordinate proposal governance / sign-off, document production and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product, relationship management, and compliance
- In-depth research of customer in order to develop tailored and scalable pitches
- Collaborate with sales team to develop post-pitch write-ups that include results, and recommendations or opportunities for optimizing future pitches.
- Maintain a fine-tuned pitch pipeline by understanding sales pipeline, forecasting future pitch needs, and pro-actively developing pitches to ensure timely and unhurried pitches.
- Coordinate the design process for specialty materials with the content & design team as necessary
- Responsible for communicating the progress of proposals to sales & marketing leaders
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes, primarily using PowerPoint
- Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice
- Maintain consistent brand identity through presentation templates
- Edit and proofread pitches, proposals and other related materials
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with an emphasis on marketing or business administration
- Experience working on pitches, reading and analyzing requests for proposal (RFPs) a plus
- Exceptional organization and ability to work in deadline-driven environments and work within teams to complete projects
- Exhibit high degree of initiative in handling multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment utilizing excellent judgment, administrative abilities, and decision-making skills
- Proactive with excellent troubleshooting, problem resolution, and follow-through skills
- Possess excellent knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, proofreading, and formatting
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Proficiency in creating high-quality PowerPoint presentations required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with courtesy and diplomacy, efficiently follow written and verbal instructions, provide information and maintain effective relationships with a diverse group of attorneys and staff
- Dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to act independently and make decisions within scope of the position’s responsibilities.
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills are required.
- Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Creative thinker who can identify opportunities for optimization to help achieve goals
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- A business & results oriented mentality
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.