We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Salesforce Engineer to join our team in Tempe, AZ or Draper, UT. You will be responsible for the design, configuration of the Salesforce.com CRM solution in support the company’s Sales and Client Service Enterprise Applications team. Working collaboratively across internal departments and stakeholders such as Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Claims, Implementations, Onboarding, Relationship Management and Client Services, Partner Services and Member Services. You will design, develop, configure and serve as a technical expert on critical business processes and solutions in the Saleforce.com CRM application infrastructure that contribute to the larger client and member journey. You will be responsible for planning, development and maintenance of the Salesforce.com solutions architecture across the Enterprise organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as an expert and present technical solution using UML and Object-Oriented Design Patterns to demonstrate understanding of business problems and ensuring stability of the overall architecture
- Using your in-depth expertise to implement Flows, Process Builders, Apex, Shield, Platform Events and Platform Cache, Web Components, Third-Party Apps, Salesforce Lightning Connect and Third-Party REST APIs
- Performing with your extensive Agile Software Engineering experience with solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills on the Salesforce platform
- Integrate data and services to Salesforce using Boomi as a Middleware solution
- Integrating with other Enterprise technologies including CTI-telephony (currently Cisco), Financial (NetSuite), and Internal Platform Databases
- Maintain a high level of awareness of and enthusiasm, staying abreast of new features and updates as they are released to the SFDC platform.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or a closely related field of study (will also include applicants with equivalent work experience).
- Hold multiple current Salesforce certifications – specifically development and Lightning
- 3+ years of software development within a SFDC CRM position
- 3+ year(s) experience implementing Salesforce in a 300+ person company, specifically in the Salesforce Lightning environment
- Previous experience with Apttus or similar CPQ implementations (including implementing Lead to Close processes) will be prioritized
- Previous experience with NetSuite or other similar financial software integrations will be prioritized
- Excellent verbal communication skills and technical writing skills, presentation/facilitation skills and strong interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described. A proven ability to present information, effectively interact with others and work effectively with diverse personalities is essential
- Work in a small team environment cross-departmentally in a highly matrixed environment, where every team member contributes in the identification of system requirements and works toward meeting deliverables and deadlines.
- Good organizational skills and a strict attention to detail are essential.
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits is a plus.
- W2 only, we are not currently seeking corp to corp applicants
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.