We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
HealthEquity is seeking a Senior Marketing Operations Specialist to be the driving force behind marketing productivity. This role plans, implements, and optimizes marketing process; supports the production and analysis of marketing data; administers marketing systems; ensures marketing objectives and priorities are fully supported and delivered; and works closely with internal/external stakeholders to enable cross-functional alignment.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and lead system integrations for other marketing owned platforms/applications aligned with marketing roadmaps
- Responsible for the implementation of ongoing and management of technical aspects of key marketing systems
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Works closely with marketing management to document, implement, and optimize marketing processes
- Support marketing leadership in accomplishing company and department goals through execution of key marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Leads project management on marketing objectives and priorities to ensure timely and effective completion
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the department
- Identifying key insights with supporting data for existing initiatives.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Gather and process project data, financial data and other business data as requested by managers.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing or Business Administration is preferred, advanced degree is desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing Operations or related field
- Excellent project management and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Possess a high level of energy, initiative, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate integrity, flexibility, and a strong work ethic
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven work experience in influencing people especially in cross-collaborative efforts
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels
- Ability to assess and communicate potential enhancements to operating processes
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems requiring the use of ingenuity and creativity
- A thirst to always challenge the status quo and find unique solutions to problems
- Creative thinker who can identify opportunities for optimization to help achieve goals
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- A business & results-oriented mentality
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.